Google

lunedì 2 maggio 2011

Interview with Abdul Vas






qWho are you? Where are you from and where do you live now?

a)my name is Abdul Vas, I am from guyana Dutch and was born in 1981, I live in madrid

q)What Is It That You do? What half do you use?

a)work in very different media, from drawing, to collage, I do inspired by the power of AC/DC

q)What do you think sets your work apart?

a)IF I THINK MY WORKS ARE OFFERING TO AC / DC

q)How long have you been showing your work for? Did you have a “big break?”

a)me my first opportunity the proposed gallery miami luis adelantado gallery, miami, FL, perform a series of truck inspired by the music of AC/DC

q)What are some things that have inspired you?

a)Anal sex movies laura angel or sabrina rose, power of ac/dc, cockroaches, zon Very slutty girls in bed, Zionism ....

q)What have you been working on recently?

a)I'm collecting all pictures of my series on North American trucks, for an exhibition that I will perform in September in the city of barcelona

q)Do you listen to music while you create your work? If so, Would You Give some example? I hear

a)AC / DC, maddy Waters, Pink Floyd, The Beatles ........

q)Do you do work in any other media? Other projects not necessarily related to your main body of work?

a)if there are topics that interest me for support, my works have a format established interest me the answers, no support

q)What advice do you have for artists looking to show their work?

a)not have much experience in these matters, everything is a matter of working hard and not expecting anything in return

q)Do you have any upcoming exhibitions of your work that you can mention?

a)My next solo exhibition in September, private space barcelona

q)Where can people see more of your work on the internet?

a)In this links: www.casadosantapau.com, http://www.flickr.com/photos/abdulvas/

1 Commenti:

Alle 17 maggio 2011 alle ore 10:56 , Blogger Tim Webster ha detto...

I like this stuff! Put more up!
www.dailyoilpaintings.com

 

Posta un commento

Iscriviti a Commenti sul post [Atom]

<< Home page